Here are the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and staff during Covid-19
Enjoy the outdoors with confidence!
1. All customers must sign a waiver online prior to arrival.
2. When customers arrive they will call/text (954) 526-5159 and let us know they have arrived.
3. All customers are asked to wear masks when interacting with staff. RAC staff will wear mask at all times.
4. Increased gear cleaning protocols. All gear and equipment will be completely wiped down before and after each use.
5. Kayak renters will adhere to 6 foot distancing on and off the water.
6. Guests who feel sick are asked to stay home and will be provided a full refund or rain-check.
7. Everyone will be asked to wash their hands prior to renting or touring.
8. Hand sanitizer will be available.
9. Customers are asked to use the restroom before arriving at RAC.
This is a challenging time for all of us, but our first priority is to the safety of our guests, staff and community.